25th and Skillern, MandytheOutfitter, CatherineDenton), so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I haven't posted in a while, and I'm sorry for that. Work has been very busy, and I've been bad about cooking at home. I'm hoping to change that (hey, there's a resolution right there!) Let's start.
1. Start cooking at home more. I really, really want to get in the habit of cooking more at home, and making things from scratch. I get in moods where I cook at home for a while, but it never ever really "sticks." So, I am going to start the year by going grocery shopping and making things at home.
2. Blog more. I think if I'm cooking at home, then I will blog more of my recipes. I also want to learn some new recipes, and create many more. I hope I can be more consistent with this blog as well1
3. Love more. I have many times in the day when I can share and show God's grace, and I don't think I ever take those opportunities. I want to show God in my small actions throughout the year, and I definitely need to talk about him more.
4. Become healthier. 2012 was not a great year for my body, nor my health. I started the 2012 by dieting and exercising, and I lost about 10 pounds. I felt fabulous and it was great! The best part was also becoming a healthier person with my husband, who also lost about 10 pounds. We did that for about a month and a half and then it all went downhill. I've since gained the weight back (plus some maybe?) and I haven't exercised in a while. I think I can do this with my husband and be successful!
5. Read more. I really, really need to read more. If I read right now, it tends to be fictional and for teens. I love fiction, but I cannot only read teen guilty-pleasures. I have a lot of amazing books I have bough in the past, in the hopes that I would read them. I need to make a list and then go through it and read it all!
6. Work on the house. It's pretty self-explanatory, but my home needs to be worked on.
Well, I'm sure I'll come up with more, but I don't want to over-stretch myself. What are some of your new years resolutions?