Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Findings Around Target

While out shopping at Target, I often dream about what I would buy if I had unlimited money. Today on my blog, you are going shopping with me. Here are some finds I found at my local Target that I would snatch up if I had the money. 

First, I should warn my readers that my husband and I have a clock obsession. We have at least one clock in every one of our rooms, except the kitchen. We are actively seeking out a clock to fit in with out kitchen decor... but that's another story.

While this clock is not a good fit for our kitchen, we have been looking at it ever since Target put it on the shelf for $9.99. It's a perfect little clock for a small, unoccupied area. I think we'll buy it soon. It comes in many different colors, but I think I like the red the best. Cute, amiright?




Next, I found a bunch of lamps that I love. All kinds of colors and shapes! I really love the simple silver lamps, but a little punch of color in a room never hurts!

I love the coral color and simple shape of this lamp! It ran around $20.



































Same lamp but in another color, more neutral. Still love it!


































Fun and funky yellow lamp with a cool shape!


































More expensive, but pretty awesome lamp!







































Next, I moved on to amazing pillows! I have no idea why pillows are so expensive, but I would take any of these off of Target's shelves if they were about 1/4 of the price.



























I think that last pillow is my favorite. The shape and simple sewn-in design is really eye catching. I might be dreaming about that pillow for a while! I also really like the blue coral pillow, and I think it would be great in a sea-themed room. What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed my small shopping trip to Target. What have you found there or at any other of your favorite stores lately?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...