Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Recommended Blogs



One thing I have been craving for this summer is bubble or "boba" tea. They do not have bubble tea shop in Tulsa. Crazy, I know. There is a large Asian grocery store that sells the bubble tea made with powdery substances. It is passable, but not the kind I crave. My husband and I make our own bubble tea concoctions every now and then. I'll make sure I make a future how-to post.

Anyways, the reason I bring up bubble tea is because it reminds me of summer and friends. I have a lot of friends who have some really great blogs. My friend Mandy of Mandy the Outfitter introduced me to bubble tea. Her blog includes style and outfit ideas, as well as beautiful art and everything creative.

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law, who live about a quarter of a mile away from my house, have an excellent blog called 25th & Skillern. It has a lot of house ideas, and includes posts about everyday situations that are beautifully shot in their photographs.

A wonderful and beautiful friend of mine, Catherine Denton, has a wonderful blog where she explores art, crafts, and anything and everything. She really has a beautiful spirit, and it comes out in her blog.

One last blog that I'll mention is a new blog by my attorney-friend Melissa. It's called Lisse Lives Life. She has great music, food, and other suggestions. Her and I met in law school, and this crazy world has kept us together as close friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...