Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Motivation of the Day

I have been through many periods in my life where I was ready to give up. About a year ago, right after law school, most of my friends were getting jobs. I managed to get one interview, and I did not get that job. Luckily for me, I have a great friend who was also going through this trying period, and we were just crazy enough to start our own law firm. That was almost a year ago. While I am not making much money, I know this was the right decision for me, and I have been enjoying it ever since. I'm still scared most months that I won't be be able to pay my student loan bills, but I will not give up. I will not give up on this law firm, and you should not give up on something you are excited and scared about. I hope this motivates you today.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...